Contribute to RADPAC
North Carolina Radiologists,
With the end of the 2016 election season, over 10% of the incoming congress will be NEW, and only ~5% of the ENTIRE congress has a healthcare background.
- What does this mean? Most members of congress DO NOT understand Healthcare issues. Organized radiology needs a voice on Capitol Hill!
- How to we get a voice? Contribute to RADPAC!
Currently, NC has 208 contributors. While these physician numbers are solid, they are down from last year when NC had 228 contributors. If you haven’t contributed yet, please consider making a year end contribution to RADPAC using the following link: Contribute to RADPAC
Your contribution ensures radiology has a voice – which recently was responsible for the following victories:
- Reducing the MPPR cut from 25% to 5% which equals 352 MILLION dollars in money saved over 10 years
- Preserving screening mammography coverage for women ages 40-49
- Medicare coverage of CT Lung Cancer screening
- Total Repeal of the SGR (Sustainable Growth Rate)
Please consider making Radiology’s voice as strong as possible by contributing to RADPAC!!
Happy New Year,
Kevin M. Cregan, M.D.